The Flux Max is a wireless tattoo machine that is the culmination of everything FK Irons has created over the years.
Powering the FK Irons Flux is an improved PowerBolt II, which offers tattoo artists a refined user experience and features a new in-house motherboard with the most recent technological advancements, as well as additional layers of electronic safety protection.
The PowerBolt II has an OLED digital display that has been designed to provide a more intuitive and user-friendly experience. Offers up to 10 hours of battery life and has a USB-C connection for easy charging (with a USB-C cable included in the box). We recommend that you use the chargers that come in the box, or quality devices, to avoid charging issues with products that don't supply enough power.
Via the display screen and updated touchpad on the PowerBolt II, tattoo artists can view and access the menu to cycle through and adjust various settings for the battery pack, without needing to use the Darklab app. Menu options include:
- Main power display - in hertz (Hz) or volts (V)
- Secondary power display - with the alternative unit of power that was chosen above
- Voltage setup - show the voltage in 0.1 or 0.5 V increments
- Footswitch - activate Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for connecting wirelessly with the Darklab Killswitch foot pedal
- eGive - from level 0 (eGive disabled) to levels 1, 2 and 3 (hard, medium and soft hit). After adjusting, the unit will sense the tension of the cartridges being used and run an algorithm to ensure the eGive is consistent with the level chosen
- Timer - track your session time (ideal for artists charging by the hour)
- Screen orientation - select either left- or right-hand operation
- Shipping - 'killswitch' the machine to ensure it won't be turned on accidentally when travelling, especially by plane
The PowerBolt II offers a wider voltage ran than its predecessors of 4 to 12 V. The ability to use a new low of 4 V is perfect for styles such as stippling.
The Flux Max offers full compatibility with existing FK Irons accessories and wireless devices right out of the box, including the Darklab Killswitch and mobile app. You can swap out the PowerBolt II for the original PowerBolt or PowerBolt+ if desired.
Manufactured from 6061 T6 aluminium, the FK Irons Flux Max has a more tapered design than previous Flux models, along with a revised centre ring design. The taper is similar to that of the Xion Gorilla grip, but less aggressive. Diamond facets adorn the top of the grip for a touch of style, while the redesigned grip has identations for increased comfort and ergonomics.
Tattoo artists will be able to use future FK Irons disposable grips with the Flux Max, as well as the original Flux and EXO grips.
Compatible with universal, Cheyenne-type cartridges. The consistent, reliable motor and needle penetration systems within allow for optimal functionality of your cartridges. In addition, the machine is front-weighted, allowing artists to easily glide through tattooing sessions with less fatigue.
The FK Irons Flux Max is available with one of three stroke lengths: 3.2m 4.0 and 4.5 mm. Please use the drop-down to select which one you require.
This version of the FK Irons Flux Max comes with 1x PowerBolt II battery pack. We also offer the Flux Max with an additional PowerBolt II.
Please note: this product comes included with a US plug.
- Colour: Gold / Stealth
- Comes with 1x PowerBolt II battery pack
- Wireless - no cables or power supplies needed
- Interchangeable battery pack
- Refined user experience
- New in-house motherboard and additional layers of electronic safety protection
- OLED digital display and updated touchpad - adjust settings natively without needing to use Darklab app
- Offers up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connection (cable included) – please note: comes with a US plug
- Menu options: main power display, secondary power display, voltage setup, footswitch, eGive, timer, screen orientation, and shipping
- Display power in hertz (Hz) or volts (V)
- Voltage: 4-12 V, adjustable in 0.1 or 0.5 V increments
- EGive levels: 0 (disabled), 1 (hard), 2 (medium), 3 (soft)
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity - natively compatible with Darklab Killswitch
- Left- or right-hand operation
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminium
- More tapered design and revised centre ring design - similar taper to Xion Gorilla grip, but less aggressive
- Redesigned grip with indentations for increased comfort and ergonomics
- Compatible with universal, Cheyenne-type cartridges
- Stroke length: 3.2, 4.0 or 4.5 mm
- PowerBolt II Dimensions (L x W): 58.5 x 30.5 mm
- PowerBolt II Weight: 30 g
- Flux Max & PowerBolt II Dimensions (L x W): 126 x 58 mm
- Flux Max & PowerBolt II Weight: 205 g
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA