The FK Irons EXO is the follow on from the US manufacturer’s Spektra Flux wireless tattoo machine and offers unstoppable power, whether wired or wireless.
The EXO is fitted with the same 9-Watt brushless motor that features in the Flux. It’s ideal for colour packing and requires less passes to saturate ink, therefore reducing trauma to the skin.
FK Irons’ EXO rotary includes a 40 mm ergonomic grip, which makes it more comfortable to use during longer tattooing sessions. The grip is also forward-weighted, giving the EXO a pen-like feel that helps to eliminate wrist pain and allow for maximum needle control.
This version of the FK Irons EXO comes with 2x PowerBolts for wireless operation, as well as an RCA Bolt if you prefer to use a traditional power supply and RCA cable. When using the PowerBolt, you can connect to the DarkLab App via Bluetooth. If using the RCA Bolt, you can pair the EXO with the DarkLab Hover power supply to enable E-Give. Thanks to the removable RCA Bolt, you can easily convert the EXO to a wireless machine with the Spektra Flux PowerBolt.
The FK Irons EXO is available with one of three stroke lengths: 2.5, 3.2 or 4.0 mm. Please use the drop-down to select which one you require.
- Colour: Stealth
- Comes with 2x PowerBolts and 1x RCA Bolt
- Wireless (PowerBolt) – no cables or power supplies needed
- Can connect to the DarkLab App via Bluetooth
- Wired (RCA Bolt) – use with a traditional power supply and RCA cable or pair with DarkLab Hover to enable E-Give
- 9-Watt brushless motor
- Stroke length: 2.5, 3.2 or 4.0 mm
- Ideal for colour packing
- 40 mm ergonomic, forward-weighted grip
- Reverse polarity protection
- Made in the USA